1) IMPORTANT – All orders are supplied subject to this and the following terms & conditions which supersede all previously issued terms & conditions.
2) DESIGN – All designs are copyright to Creature Clothes.
3) VAT – All prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
4) RETENTION OF TITLE – Creature Clothes retains title to all goods supplied until full payment has been received. Notwithstanding this, all goods shall be at the risk of the customer once delivered. A customer’s right to possession of the goods shall cease in the event of the failure of their business before full payment has been received. In the event of enforcement of this clause, goods identified as corresponding to those supplied under unpaid invoices shall be deemed to be those goods unpaid for, whether or not similar goods had been supplied under earlier paid invoices.
5) LATE PAYMENT – Creature Clothes reserves the right to charge interest at a rate of 3% per month on accounts not settled within 45 days of invoice date. Any costs incurred in debt collection will be charged to the customers account.
6) CLAIMS – Claims for damage or shortage must be notified to Creature Clothes by telephone within three days of receipt of goods AND confirmed in writing within five days. Failure to notify us in time may result in the rejection of a claim, as we have to make any claims against our carriers within three days of delivery of the goods. If we request that goods are returned to us, we will of course reimburse reasonable postage costs. Such goods must be returned to us within seven days so that we may claim against our carriers. Failure to return goods as requested will result in the rejection of any claim. Goods returned without prior authorisation will not be accepted for credit.
7) NON-ARRIVAL – Goods are despatched to UK addresses using either Royal Mail for smaller items or 48 Hour Courier Service for larger items. Please see our DELIVERY page for more information. Non arrival of goods within 3 days of invoice date should be notified to Creature Clothes.
8) EXPORT – Overseas orders will normally be supplied on a pro-forma basis.
9) NATURE OF GOODS – Most of the goods that we sell are hand-made and consequently small variations may occur from time to time. These are not faults but an intrinsic part of the nature of the goods and must be accepted as such.
10) RETURNS / EXCHANGES / GUARANTEE – as per the information in our Returns Page
12) DELIVERY – Please allow up to 14 working days for goods to be made and delivered, as when we say ‘Hand Made’ we really do make your order by hand in our own workshop in Suffolk.
Creature Clothes . December 2018